I had a dream
It felt so real
Your soul had already left your body
But we could still talk for a little
We could share those last minutes
We had time to say good bye
Time to talk about your unachieved plans
Time to say the things that seemed obvious
Time to share the thoughts assailing us
Time to swear we’ll stay allied forever
Your body was already cold
You were shaking violently
You wanted to make things clear
You wanted to prepare your parting
Wishing you left only friends behind
Wishing they were sad you had to leave
Wishing they were happy you lived
Wishing they only had good memories
But I woke up to realize
We didn’t have time to say good-bye
You didn’t have a chance to sort your life
You were gone too early and forever
From where you are I hope you know
You only left friends behind
You only brought us joy and happiness
We miss you a bit more every day
mercredi 22 novembre 2006
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire